smile with your life...

have you ever practice it? put a smile on your face no matter what life has for us? i did. sometimes. but not all the time. i learned that tears can bring positive things .. instead being recognize as a symbol of sadness .. tears may also brings inner peace and whenever things went pretty wrong, it will make and built inside us one stage stronger and better.


in a few hours time. i will turn 28 yrs old. i have to say i feel i am older than 28 yrs may sound. outside i do look cheerful and energized. but inside i felt weak and tired. it makes me afraid to face the future and to look at it even further.


the fact now, i am not only responsible only to my own self. i have another 2 souls to taking care of. i cannot just being selfish and making decision as what my heart tell. i have to consider either my action may effect them as well.


the fact that i love them more that i love myself. i start taking care of my health so that i could focus on them even better.


i hope i can be a better mother. a better guardians. the best they shall ever had. it's not my birthday. it is our day to celebrate together. i love them. i love Nana. i love Lia.

Happy birthday to me.
may my wish to see my daughters catches the best thing in their life shall be granted. insyallah.

live life. love life.

with love,
effa

No comments